RE: How to stop kernel dump to serial ports

Title: How to stop kernel dump to serial ports

Hey,

Recompile the kernel with

CONFIG_ETRAX_DEBUG_PORT0=n

Change the symbolic link of /dev/console =>/dev/ttyS0   to point to something else.

You can also comment out the following line from /etc/inittab

#sh:3:respawn/bin/sh