From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:22 AM
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: How to stop kernel dump to serial ports

Is there a way to stop the kernel from dumping stuff out to the serial port? We use both serial ports for communicating to other devices and don't need a shell prompt. We tried to redirect the "debug port" to the unused one, but there are still stuff that get printed out. Has someone come across this and solved it?

Emerson Retail Services
Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Manager, Integrated Systems
1640 Airport Rd., Suite 109