Shared libraries

I have built a couple of small applications to run on the Axis-83. I changed
the
Makefile to include them in the image build, and they get installed in
~/devboard*
/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/bin area, and get included in the image build.
Both
of
them require the use of a shared library named libm-so.6. That also gets
transfered to ~/devboard*/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib. However, it does not
get included in the image build, so my apps on the Axis-83 tell me

foo_uei: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6 -----------

Any ideas???

Frank Brown
Phoenix Consulting