Re: Shared libraries

I tryed that. When the Axis makefile builds images, it puts all the files
from cris-axis-linux-gnu/bin into the image. BUT, it uses a list to control
what files from cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib are included. I can't figure out what
mechanism drives the naming of the selected files. When you do "Make
Images", a file named "romfs-meta.txt" is created in the /lib directory,
and it contains a list of .so.? stuff. Can't figure where it gets built.