Re: jumping to bootstrap code

This has been discussed before, and I think Mikael Starvik gave
a good summary. Search the dev-etrax archive.

I think you have to go to kernel mode, then stop all DMA and interrupts,
turn off all I/O units (including Ethernet), invalidate the cache and turn
off the MMU. Then you have to jump to the correct position in the internal
boot ROM.

It is doable in principle, but it is probably difficult to get everything
right.

Per Zander