Re: Compiling libgphoto and gphoto2-2.1.4

Nathan.Smith@xxxxxxx.gov wrote:

> I'm at a loss because I'm not familiar at all with libraries, beyond
> that they are required for some programs to work. What libraries are
> shared, and how do I tell it how to handle them? Has anyone compiled
> gphoto for the Axis, or can explain to me what I need to do to get
> libgphoto to work with gphoto? I will then compile gphoto in a similar
> way, do ./configure --host=cris && make.

I think you should be using --host=cris-axis-linux-gnu.  If that doesn't
help, you have check the configure script to see what it's trying to do.
  Also, the dev-etrax archive (at
http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/maillist.html) has a few threads on
using configure for cross-compilation (search for "configure").

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications