RE: Problem flashing axis 82

Never mind! I don't think that the LLC protocol is being let out from the linux box. But, it worked great from my VMWare in bridged mode.

From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:50 AM
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Problem flashing axis 82

I put the Axis board in "boot" mode by pressing the button closest to the serial port connector and then pressing reset. The green light flashes and then I let go of the boot button. Now, nothing comes out of the COM1 port. I can't ping it, so the box isn't listening anymore. I run kflash from my linux box (that I telnet into), which is running on the same subnet, however, nothing happens. Am I missing something? Does the board have to be hooked directly to the linux box? I can see activity on my switch where Axis is plugged into but nothing is happening. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks,

Emerson Retail Services
Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Manager, Integrated Systems