From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf
Of Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 09:50
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Problem flashing axis 82

I put the Axis board in "boot" mode by pressing the button closest to the
serial port connector and then pressing reset. The green light flashes and
then I let go of the boot button. Now, nothing comes out of the COM1 port. I
can't ping it, so the box isn't listening anymore. I run kflash from my
linux box (that I telnet into), which is running on the same subnet,
however, nothing happens. Am I missing something? Does the board have to be
hooked directly to the linux box? I can see activity on my switch where Axis
is plugged into but nothing is happening. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks,

Emerson Retail Services
Gurkan, Ozzie [ERS/ATL]
Manager, Integrated Systems