kernel configuration

Hi

I have your Axis Device Server 83. Ive installed it and i can access
it
via serial cable or Internet, but now i have the following problem.  I
want to setup my kernel so i can use a usb bluetooth device, but when i
do:

make xconfig

i get the following error and the gui window does not popup at all.

Error in startup script: can't read "CONFIG_ETRAX_EXTERN_PB6CLK_FREQ":
no such variable
       while executing
"set CONFIG_ETRAX_EXTERN_PB6CLK_FREQ "
      (file "script/kconfig.tk" line 18326)
 make: *** [xconfig] Error 1

Can you maybe tell me what the problem is or what i can do to fix it
pls.
Im using Suse 9 with a 2.4.21 kernel.

Thanks
Frikkie

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911