access file above document root

Hi all,

Can some one please tell me how can I redirect a webpage to the one that is
located in a directory above the ETRAX document root?

I am using a AXIS 2120 camera. The web server (BOA) document root is
/usr/html, and I want to redirect a webpage to the one (i.e. tovar.html) at
/var. The two html files are:

(the original one...)
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=/var/tovar.html">
<TITLE>AXIS 2120 Network Camera</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>

and

(the redirected one...)
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
</BODY>
</HTML>

I had tried to change boa.conf so that the document root is at the top layer
of the directory tree, but by doing so I couldn't see the camera image on
the web.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pin