Linux code for Axis 2400+ or 2401+

Hello, a couple of years ago I had some success developing C code to
enhance the Axis 2400 and 2401 video server products, using the elinux
environment. Several customers have purchased several dozen of these
enhanced servers.

Now, after having been away from the Axis world, I return to find the
2401+.  It has plenty of flash and memory, hooray!

But, I can't figure out how to compile and link my code (or even hello,
world).

Is the 2401+ like the Devboard 82? Like the LT?   Should I be using glibc
or uClibc?  Which SDK and batch of sample apps are appropriate.

Thanks!
Oliver Jones
IVC Co
Watertown, MA, USA