RE: ServerManager.srv

It is a special "CGI" that is used to access the parameters
in the parameter handler.

> I am trying to assess files in RAM (/var/) using java, the
> way I do this is to change the document root to / instead
> of /usr/html/. But this causes ServerManager.srv fails to run.

I doubt this will work very well, if at all (not to mention
any security implications). If all you want to do is to be
able to access files in /var, why don't you create a link
from /usr/html/local/ to /var? /usr/html/local should be
a link to /etc/httpd/html/ which is writeable.

> Many thanks in advance.
>
> regards,
> Pin

//Peter