Re: Compiling libgphoto and gphoto2-2.1.4

Hey!

Adding /usr/local/cris/bin to the beginning of my path did help. (It was
a little different from yours /usr/local/cris/r56/bin) However, I still
go an error when it was compiling gphoto2-filesys.c, trying to find
libexif/exif-data.h: No such file or directory. I tried adding
/usr/include/libexif to my path, but that made no difference. So the
final configure was:
   ./configure --host=cris-axis-linux-gnu --without-exif
Which completed fine and then make worked. Next step is to compile
gphoto with those libraries. Hopefully it won't be too bad, and exif
wasn't important.

You said it 'seemed' to build a Cris library. I located some libraries
that I think it built in libgphoto2-2.1.4/libgphoto2/.libs/ (libgphoto2
with extensions .a .la .lai .so .so.2 and .so.2.0.3) , is there a cris-
or other command that told you something about the library? I'll be
pointing gphoto2 to one of these libraries. I could make clean or delete
these files then re-configure and re-make and then I could be certain,
but there must be a better way. If I remember, .so are probably shared
libs, and .a might be the old version...

Thanks
Nate