Boot problem

I'm trying to flash the developer board LX (This is not the first time /
And I'm using only ktest and flashit) and it's impossible to do it.

After a reset, the developer board LX doesn't start. The yellow LED is
light and the orange LED blink very quikly.

I'm using a lot of time ktest and flashit but nothing work now !
What can I do ?

The last message from the developer board LX is :

SET_REGISTER
0xB0000038
0x00001EF3
PACKET_INFO
0xC0004000
0x001D6000
Checksum of file is 0x0CCCB8F8
JUMP
0xC0004000
Linux version 2.4.14 (root@xxxxxxx.96 Axis release
R46/1.25) #7 mar aoŻ 10 22:01:09 CEST 2004
ROM fs in RAM, size 958464 bs
ttyS0 at 0xb0000060 is a builtin UART with DMA
ttyS2 at 0xb0000070 is a builtin UART with DMA

Axis flash mapping: 8000000 at 50000000
Mounting proc on /pro
Mounting /dev/flash2 on /mnt/flash
jffs_scan_flash(): Did not find even a single chunk of free space. This
is BAD!
jffs_scan_falsh():Free size accounting screwed
jfffs_scan_f0
[ /usr/rc.d/S15jffs FAILED ]
Cannot find /etc/release
[ /usr/rc.d/S20issue FAILED ]
Mounting tmpfs on /var
Initializing /var
/usr/rc.d/S35network: cannot create /etc/network/mac.conf: directory
nonexistent
.: Can't open /etc/network/network.conf
[ /usr/rc.d/S35network FAILED ]
.: Can't open /etc/network/network.conf
[ /usr/rc.d/S40dhclient FAILED ]
/usr/rc.d/S45hosts: Could not find /etc/network/network.conf
[ /usr/rc.d/S45hosts FAILED ]
open /etc/inittab: No such file or directoryKernel panic: Attempted to
kill init!

--
Philippe Frossard