Etrax 100 generate image file

Hi all,

I am trying to write C program into AXIS 2120 camera, to generate image file
in PNG format according to data read from the camera serial port. Hopefully
people here can give me some helpful suggestions.

I think this issue had been discussed before:
http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg02405.html. However, can the same
approach applied to the camera? I noticed that the board in the camera is
different from the development board 82.

If the abovementioned method is not applicable, is there any command/library
in whatever programming language can be used to generate image files in
whatever format?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pin