Re: Serial port ttys0 and ttys2

Jonas Holmberg a écrit:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 09:56:09AM +0200, Frossard Philippe wrote:
>
>>I made a new c program (See the file attached).
>>
>>If you send a file about 1Mbytes on the ttyS0 with minicom program, the
>>number of byte receive is correct (And, simultaneously you can send a
>>file by ftp, make a connection by Telnet or browse the boa Http server ...).
>>
>>If you send a file about 1Mbytes on the ttyS2 with minicom program, the
>>number of byte receive is not correct (I have only one Telnet connection
>>to the axis board ! / I don't use Ftp or Http in the same time).
>>
>>I think there is a problem with the ttyS2 !
>

> Are you sure no other processes are reading from /dev/ttyS2.
>
> When your own application is stopped you shouldn't get any /dev/ttyS2
> from the following command:
>
> find /proc -name fd | xargs ls -l | grep ttyS

[root@axis /]57# find /proc -name fd | xargs ls -l | grep ttyS
find: /proc/7/fd: No such file or directory
ls: /proc/7/fd: No such file or directory
ls: /proc/229/fd: No such file or directory
ls: /proc/232/fd: No such file or directory
ls: /proc/233/fd: No such file or directory

[root@axis /]57# ps
   PID  Uid     Stat Command
     1 root     S    init
     2 root     S    [keventd]
     3 root     S    [ksoftirqd_CPU0]
     4 root     S    [kswapd]
     5 root     S    [bdflush]
     6 root     S    [kupdated]
     7 root     S    [mtdblockd]
    17 root     S    [jffs_gcd]
    51 root     S    /bin/syslogd -n -o 20000
    52 root     S    /bin/sftpd
    53 root     S    /sbin/inetd -n
    54 root     S    /bin/boa -c /etc/httpd
    55 root     S    /bin/ipsetd -i eth0 -t 1800 -c
    56 root     S    in.telnetd
    57 root     S    -sh
   272 root     R    ps

--