patch of ethernet.c

We recently updated our environment to devboard 2.2 with a 2.4.26 kernel
  and noticed that ethernet.c now supports other phy chips besides the
Broadcom.

Our custom board also uses a different phy chip, an Intel LXT972A, and
in the past we have had to kludge in the code to support this chip.

I have made edits to the 2.4.26 arch/cris/drivers/ethernet.c that adds
support for the Intel chip and would like to submit a patch for your review.

Is anyone at Axis interested in recieving a patch to ethernet.c ?
If so how would you like it to be generated ?

--
         Randy Scarborough
         Gandi Innovations