RE: patch of ethernet.c

Sure, I like to review a patch. diff -U would be nice.

/Mikael

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 6:04 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: patch of ethernet.c

We recently updated our environment to devboard 2.2 with a 2.4.26 kernel

  and noticed that ethernet.c now supports other phy chips besides the
Broadcom.

Our custom board also uses a different phy chip, an Intel LXT972A, and
in the past we have had to kludge in the code to support this chip.

I have made edits to the 2.4.26 arch/cris/drivers/ethernet.c that adds
support for the Intel chip and would like to submit a patch for your
review.

Is anyone at Axis interested in recieving a patch to ethernet.c ?
If so how would you like it to be generated ?

--
         Randy Scarborough
         Gandi Innovations