From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of P.Y.Ang@xxxxxxx.uk
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 5:57 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: ARTPEC chip driver

Hi all,

I am keen to know how is the CCD sensor data being converted to jpeg files
in AXIS camera. Someone told me that it is the ARTPEC chip that do the job,
and there is a source code for it
(http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg03498.html). Can someone please kindly
tell me from where can I download the source code and its relevant
materials please?

The camera I am using is AXIS 2120.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,