From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy Turner
Sent: 17 August 2004 12:27
To: dev-etrax
Subject: C++

Hi,

I was just wondering how good the c++ compiler is for the Etrax 100 LX? Does it add much to the code size (ie bytes stored in flash) or execution overhead? Its obviously based on the GNU compiler collection, so I assume its quite good?

I have written a driver using C, but am thinking about using C++ for the user space application, but won't be using templates/exceptions etc and am hoping to keep the size of the code down.

Thanks

Jeremy Turner