BOA web server docs

A quick question to the members of the list ... I'm having great
difficulty trying to locate an up-to-date configuration guide for the BOA
web server.  I notice a distinct change in boa.conf directives between
2130/2411/Dev83 implementations and the newer 241S/Q and 205.
Documentation at boa.org is pretty sparse :-)

If anyone can point me to recent, better boa.conf documentation it would
be greatly appreciated.  My current problem relates to getting "error 404"
when trying to execute CGIs in a 241 even though the script executes as
expected if invoked manually.

My apologies if this is not an appropriate question for this list.

Chuck