RE: Compile directly on target?

Hans,

Pleased to meet you and thanks for your suggestions.  I agree and hope that
I can master the modifications I need to make in Makefiles and other files
such that I can successfully cross-compile what's needed.

On another subject, since you are the toolchain person at Axis, could you
tell me if there's a good and memory-inexpensive tool that might be used in
the 82 for doing stuff via the CGI interface?  By stuff, I mean with the
general capability of perl or php but without the 5 MB overhead?

Mark Richards