RE: BOA web server docs

> A quick question to the members of the list ... I'm having
> great difficulty trying to locate an up-to-date configuration
> guide for the BOA web server.

BOA web server page:
http://www.boa.org/

boa.conf directives:
http://www.boa.org/documentation/boa-2.html#ss2.3

BOA project (forums) on sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=78
There is some mention of a rights issue with CGI.

This message may also be of some interest:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=2639377

Google:
www.google.com

Mark Richards

directives between 2130/2411/Dev83 implementations