Re: BOA web server docs

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 01:45, chuckm@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> I find it odd that the boa server is issuing "Error-404" when the CGI is
> clearly there, in an accessible path which is also "ScriptAliased" and
> which does have execute permissions set.

I had a problem executing my cgi-scripts untill I found out the script needed
to be inside the DocumentRoot somewhere.

Now I have the directives
"DocumentRoot /usr/local/html"
and
"ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/local/html/cgi-bin/"
which allows me to execute cgi scripts in /usr/local/html/cgi-bin

Using
"DocumentRoot /usr/html"
with the same ScriptAlias does not work.

So more precisely, the ScriptAlias needs to be in the DocumentRoot path.

But you probably already placed your cgi's in the same path as the Axis cgi's,
to make sure their location wasn't causing the problem?

Regards,

Pieter