RE: BOA web server docs

Aha!   There seems to be a bit of hard-coded magic in BOA which doesn't
really make sense, but which works:

If I use  "ScriptAlias /my-cgi/ /usr/html/local/viewer/cgi-bin/"  I get
Error-404 when using the URL  http://<241q>/my-cgi/access_test.cgi

But, when I use  "ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/html/local/viewer/cgi-bin/"
the URL  http://<241q>/cgi-bin/access_test.cgi  works ok.

I ran a large variety of tests, and eventually learned that if I create
any new CGI directory path (anywhere under DocumentRoot), then the target
of the Alias must have the same name:  "ScriptAlias /abcdefg/
/usr/html/local/abcdefg/", otherwise an Error-404 results.

This is behaviour I would not normally expect from an Alias directive, but
it's only a minor annoyance and easy to live with :-)   It would be
wonderful if this was documented at boa.org (and perhaps at Axis.com too),
but in an open-source world I should try to find a few spare moments to
contribute some effort.  Where can I buy some spare time?  :-)

My sincere thanks to those in this list who responded with suggestions!!

Cheers to all,
Chuck