Re: DateTime lost between reboots.

There are 2 times in linux. Hardware time and system time. I suspect
that settimeofday() sets the system time. In apps/hwtest/rtc there is a
program that you may be able to use to set the hardware clock (I can't
remember if I was successful or not). I prefer hwclock, which I
downloaded and compiled for the Axis.

-Nate