Re: DateTime lost between reboots.

The important reason to use hwtestrtc to set up the time
the first time-> The Axis board uses a huge capacitor to
maintain the clock chip. For obviously good reasons, this
capacitor has a controllable connection for charging when
the board is powered up. This is a rather unique function
function, and would never be part of a generic linux program.
Axis ships the board with this port turned off, so until you
set it up, your clock will reset to year 2k on startup. It's a
very good idea, but one does wish you didn't have so much
trouble discovering it.

try hwtestrtc ? to see the syntax. I set my diodes/resistor
to a 1 (C1).