Offshore Wind Turbines

Hopefully I've sent this to the right mailing list (there are multiple
parts, please read)...

I tried to access the "Win an network Camera" section ... but I was unable
to...
Here's my response:
********
This camera would be able to monitor the internal workings of an offshore
Wind Turbine.  In combination with an embedded Linux device this will
support analysis of environmental factors affecting each wind turbine
generator.

The system will reduce trips to the offshore wind park, help the service
team identify part(s) that may need maintenance, and offer customers the
ability to monitor their sites.

This is an Electrical and Computer Systems Design course at Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute.  Contact professor Murtuza at:  murtus@xxxxxxx.edu
********
Am I not a worthy, poor college student ?

Also, any suggestions you may have to do visual monitoring of these turbines
would be amazingly helpful.  I was thinking of hacking up the Linksys NSLU2
to do what I wanted (because it's cheap), but stumbled across these
wonderful products!    I will sign up for this mailing list.  Maybe these
are too pre-packaged -- we'll see.

Is there a way I can get a developer version of this device for educational
experience at low cost ?

Thank you,

Bryant Eadon

Dual Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering Major
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Lambda Chi Alpha EH1063