RE: External memory

What kind of memory are you referring to? SDRAM? SRAM? USB-memory? CF-card? Disk?

/Mikael

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Marek Pa³ka
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 9:28 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: External memory

Hello

I have a question about external memory. Which of function should
be used that I could write and read from external memory on
devboard. Maybe mmap,open,read,write , or maybe somethig else ??
And which device discribes the external memory in dev directory.

Thanks for answers

Marcuss

Kate Hudson w najnowszej komedii romantycznej
twórców Pretty Woman i Uciekającej Panny Młodej.
-->> MAMA NA OBCASACH w kinach od 27 sierpnia!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Ffilm.wp.pl%2Fp%2Ffilm.html%3Fid%3D24805&sid=230