linux 2.4.22 vs. 2.4.26

Hi guys,

We have our systems currently working on Linux 2.4.22 with Axis patches. I
have now realised Axis patches for Linux 2.4.26 is also available, and was
considering if it is justifiable to upgrade to 2.4.26. How is the feedback
with regards to stability and performance on this kernel version?

Thanks a lot,

Mahmut

Mahmut Fettahlioglu
Senior Software Engineer

Open Access Pty Ltd
PO Box 301
Crows Nest NSW 1585

Phone           02 9978 7009
Fax             02 9978 7099
Email           mahmut@xxxxxxx.au
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or telephone 02 9978 7009 and destroy the original message.