restart.cgi board malfunction

Hi all,

I have this problem when using AXIS2120 network camera, would like to hear
some opinions from those who had similar experience when using development
board.

While the network camera was communicating with an external device via its
serial port, I restarted the camera using restart.cgi instead of unplug the
power supply. After that the camera malfunctions, I cannot access it via
network anymore. Only the power indicator is on, whilst both the network
and status indicators are off.

Please tell me why this happened and how to make the camera working again.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pin