flash_all

Hi,
I found problems to try to upgrade a devboard from a remote server connected with an adsl line.
Every things seems go right, system goes in initlevel 4 start ftp transfer, data are exchanged because the ethernet led is lighted, but then the board restart without complete the file transfer. Maybe a time out problem? I tryed to find where could be setted, without any success: someone know how I can resolve this problem?
I also tryed to use the scp program from dropbear to transfer fimage for flashing, without succes ! How I can correlate scp with flash like is vftp program?
Thanks
--
Marco Natali <marco@xxxxxxx.com>