Re: LCD controller&Etrax connection

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 10:33, Ferit Coşan wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> We want to use a color, 320x240 resolution LCD module which is
> controlled by Epson S1D13A04 LCD controller. This LCD controller needs
> 16 bit Data and 18 bit Address bus of a generic controller to
> communicate properly.
> However, we have a small problem with Epson controller; We can't find
> any suitable connection schema for Etrax and S1D13A04 neither
> in Axis's nor in Epson's web-site.
> Can anybody give me any clues?

Hi,

We have built a prototype using an EPSON S1D13706 LCD controller as part
of a master thesis project. I have no idea how similar this part is to
the one you intend to use, but perhaps the report can give you some
hints about how to proceed. Contact me off-list if you would like a copy
of it.

--
Lars Viklund
Expert Software Engineer, Software Platforms