From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Richards
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:16 PM
To: dev-etrax
Cc: Mikael Starvik
Subject: Software equivalent BURN mode?

Is there a software equivalent to enter the BURN mode (AXIS 83)?  I'd
rather
not ftp to the unit and perform "put fimage flash_all" for each change.
This process takes more time.  I'd rather have a software equivalent of
pressing RESET+BURN and then release RESET.

If there is no equivalent, is there documentation that might permit
writing
a utility to trigger this mode?

Mark Richards