Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:28 AM
Subject: RS-485 problem

We have two devboard 83's connected to each other via RS-485.
When transmitting data to /dev/ttyS3 from one board to the other using
echo "hello" > /dev/ttyS3
it works fine, but when doing the same from the other board that received the data earlier,
the command doesn't respond i.e. the board hangs until I press CTRL C.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Jayson Ingels