RE: Retrieving PNG images from Axis camera/server

There a number of conversion utilities for Linux. Two of
them are netpbm and ImageMagick.

With netpbm:
bmptoppm myfile.bmp | pnmtopng > myfile.png

With ImageMagick:
convert myfile.bmp myfile.png

I have, however, no idea how much work it would be to port
either to run in the camera. My guess is that the tools
will require quite some flash and RAM, and probably take
a lot of time to actually perform the conversion.

> Thanks for your help,
> Alan Perrott
> Petards Ltd, UK.

//Peter