From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Dan Nelson
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 6:20 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Timers

I need to implement some timers so that a function will move on if it
doesn't receive any input.  I thought that a kernel timer, timer_list,
would be the best way.  But I get compile errors just by including the
file
#include <linux/timer.h>

I'm fairly new to Linux programming, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Nelson