Re: /mnt/flash almost full, but no files in it

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have problems with a newly flashed DevBoard LX, after reflashing,
>> /mnt/flash is almost full, but without any files in it:
>>
>> # df
>> Filesystem           1k-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
>> rootfs                    2848      2848         0 100% /
>> /dev/flash3               2848      2848         0 100% /
>> /dev/flash2                384       352        32  92% /mnt/flash
>> tmpfs                     3472        48      3424   1% /var
>
> Are you using JFFS2 on a partition with only 6 blocks?
DevBoard LX 2.2.0 has that as standard

> JFFS2 reserves a couple of blocks for garbage collection.
I was under the impression that it only needed 2 blocks for that, but
the reported free space implies that it's 5 blocks.

> Try changing to JFFS1
Any instruction on how to pad the result from mkfs.jffs to the proper
size?

> instead or increase the JFFS2 partition.
Which does not fit on my board (cse0: 0x00200000 bytes of flash memory)

Sigh