Re: usb memory stick

Yuck.  Something ate your email address...

> Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:04:21 +0200
> From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com

> Could you tell me which usb-stick you have?

SanDisk Cruzer Mini 256MB.

> I want to buy one
> and want to be sure that it works with an axis devboard.

(The devboard_82, I presume.)

I just went for the cheapest (maximizing memory/prize) one with
*any* brand reputation for working with Linux at all. :-)  And
there was a sale at the time...  No need to go for USB 2.0, BTW,
but you knew that.

>  Can
> you boot from your stick?

Eh, no; not the devboard_82; not from any stick or external
media.  At least not without a few modifications to the boot
code on the (regular) flash, but I don't think you refer to
that.

My PC (from this year) can.

brgds, H-P