Re: usb memory stick

mine doesnt say anything on it, so i dont know what make it is, but i
realized yesterday that i still have problems with usb keys  -

i have two of them from the same company, one of which is 16Mb, and
which works after i compiled in the kernel changes we talked about in
this thread before, and the other is 128Mb, and doesnt work - the kernel
complains with

sda: I/O error: dev 08:00, sector 0
Oct  3 15:09:58 AxisProduct kernel:  I/O error: dev 08:00, sector
0
Oct  3 15:09:58 AxisProduct kernel:  unable to read partition table

i had formatted the disk exactly as i formatted the 16M one, so i dont
know what the problem is here...

akshay