RE: SV: Software reboot problem

Hi

>Just out of curiousity, what exactly can be noticed when the changes
are
>made?

I'm not sure I understand your question. In the modified version you'll
find something like this:

 if ($arch eq "cris" || $arch eq "crisv10") {
   if ($opts{'s}) {
      # Emit correct opcodes
   } else {
      # Emit swapped opcodes
   }
 }

So you'll have to -s when mkptable is called in the Makefile. In the
kernel the rescue code will accept both swapped and correct
instructions.

I'll send the files in a separate mail because dev-etrax rejects large
attachements.

/Mikael