Re: Archive of messages

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Juan Gonzo wrote:
> I am new to the list and I was wondering if there is
> an archive of messages for this mailing list.  Thanks.
>
> BTW, I tried the 'index jffs-dev' command and the response
> was 'No files available for jffs-dev.'  Perhaps somewhere
> on the web?

http://mhonarc.axis.se/jffs-dev/maillist.html

but due to an error, mails until yesterday gor archived here instead:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/maillist.html

use thread index and disregard the threads re. Ethernet connection please
:)

its a really bad mail index gateway, no search etc. and the first 100 or
so mails on jffs-dev are not archived. so just go ahead and ask..

-bjorn