Re: Garbage collection on nearly-full filesystem

dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org said:
> '
> That was an hour an twenty minutes ago. It's still garbage collecting.
> I  don't think it was much more than about half-full.

Stop the clock. At around 1:30. It was indeed about half-full:

/dev/root                16288      4296     11992  26% /
/dev/mtdblock3           15264      7780      7484  51% /mnt

I've had this before, but I had CONFIG_JFFS_FS_VERBOSE turned off at the
time, so it wasn't clear that it was actually doing anything at all, and I
turned it off after about half an hour. When I reapplied power, the
filesystem appeared to be corrupted. That is presumably a separate problem.

--
dwmw2