Re: Garbage collection on nearly-full filesystem

I'm not sure if you have applied a patch that Simon Kågström here
at Axis found some time ago. He found that in jffs_fmalloc
(in jffs_fm.c) a piece of code looked like this:

	else {
		fm->offset = fmc->tail->offset + fmc->tail->size;
		fm->size = free_chunk_size1;
		fm->nodes = 0;
		fmc->dirty_size += size;
	}

but instead it should look like this:

	else {
		fm->offset = fmc->tail->offset + fmc->tail->size;
		fm->size = free_chunk_size1;
		fm->nodes = 0;
		fmc->dirty_size += fm->size;
	}

Notice the "fm->size" instead of only "size".

Ignore what I just wrote if you already have applied that patch.

Best regards,
Finn