Re: Do ramdisk exec's map direct to buffer cache?

andersen@xxxxxxx.org said:
>  Has it recently changed in this regard?  I asked Bjorn Wesen (from
> axis) if jffs worked with block devices on July 12th, and he said "It
> works with block devices, although it's not made for harddisks...".

The original 2.0 version I believe works on block devices. That support
disappeared somewhere during the subsequent port forward to 2.4 and then
back to 2.2.

I don't think it's too difficult to put it back in. If you want access to
the CVS repository, let me have a SSH public key.

Please try to keep Axis informed of all changes you make to JFFS, though -
preferably beforehand if they're contentious.

--
dwmw2