Re: using jffs as root filesystem

Just a little more info.  When I mount the flash image
after booting from the ramdisk, /mnt/dev/console is indeed
there.

However, when I try to boot using jffs as the root filesystem,
the call 'open("/dev/console", O_RDWR, 0)' returns with errno
set to ENOENT, which is "No such file or directory".

   -- kelly