Garbage collection problems.

I'm trying to track down a problem where the amount of free space as
calculated by fmc->flash_size - (fmc->used_size + fmc->dirty_size) becomes
zero, causing the filesystem to become 'stuck' - you can't even delete
anything to make space.

Unmounting and remounting appears to fix it, and I'm fairly convinced it's
merely an accounting problem.

I've put in some checks, and it appears that the free size as calculated
with the above formula isn't always equal to the value of:

 jffs_free_size1(fmc) + jffs_free_size2(fmc)

Is that ever supposed to happen?

--
dwmw2