More GC fun.

jffs_write_node(), through jffs_possibly_delete_file(), appears to remove a
file from the in-core tree as soon as it's deleted, even if there are still
nodes on the flash which belong to it.

When jffs_garbage_collect_now() later tries to pass over those nodes, it
isn't happy, because it can't find the file to which they belong.

I think we want to keep the file in the tree until the last node has been
removed by GC. That way, we know which inode numbers can safely be re-used
after c->next_ino wraps. (/me spots a new can-o-worms in that one ;)

--
dwmw2