JFFS oopses on mount

Hi,

JFFS oopses during mounting.  Are the latest CVS sources likely to fix
this problem (last checked out Aug 16th)? If not how can I go about
finding out what the problem is?  Unfortunatly I had to disable
debugging because the problem didn't occur with it enabled (sending
masses of debugging information via a serial link reduces greatly the
number of test iterations).  I do have more images of the flash than you
can shake a stick at though.

Possibly a message of interest
jffs_garbage_collect_now(): free_size == 0. This is BAD.

David Vrabel