Re: min_free_size again.

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Now we only write out the name with the node if the node we're obsoleting
> had a name in it.

Urgh. Now we can get into a state where no nodes on the flash actually
hold a name for a given file. That's not good. It must have been possible
beforehand - just not as likely, especially as JFFS_MARK_OBSOLETE is off
by default.

For now, I'm inclined to write the name out with _every_ node. I'll fix it
properly later (I've started on this in CVS but don't have a 2.2 tree here
at home to play with.)

--
dwmw2