Question on 'jffs_rename'...

Around line 508 in 'inode-v22.c' in 'jffs_rename', I am curious
why in the case of a file with the same destination name exists,
that the destination file is removed after the new inode has
been written. I would think that you would remove the existing
file first thereby increasing your chance of having free space
on the flash since the call to 'jffs_write_node' will do GC if
it needs to which would free up some space in the case of low
memory situations. Thoughts?

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer